Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thanks For All The Support!

Leo, Dave, and I appreciate all the support we've gotten throughout this life event!  We were sooo happy when we found out we were having a baby, and then finding out it was a boy! We definitely thought we had until around June 6th to prepare for our little bundle.  When my health started to deteriorate a lot quicker than any of us, including the doctors, thought and Leo was born under 2 pound it was truly amazing to see the outpouring of support from our family and friends.  It's been a physically and emotionally draining experience that I wouldn't wish upon anyone else, but what I can say is that I am a very different person because of it, and I see the world a little differently.  I am glad I got to share Leo's  unconventional approach to growing outside the womb, but now it's time for him to take a more conventional approach to growing.  Therefore, this is my last official post.  I intend on creating a family blog in the near future.  Feel free to follow me! Again, thank you everyone for your love and support!  Leo, Dave, and I are so LUCKY!  Continue to have thoughts and prayers for our little guy as his development over the next year is very crucial! 

Eventually, you can find our family of three blog at:

www.familykeane.blogspot.com

But, I probably won't have a post for a little while, and then it will be less frequent.  Hopefully about once a week!




No comments:

Post a Comment