Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Leo Update!

Leo's doing well.  He's been great at night just waking for feeding and a snuggle, but otherwise is doing a pretty good job sleeping.  He's up a lot more during the day which is fun.  He's starting to bat at objects and watch things going on around him.  He's also getting really good at holding his head up.  The only thing that causes me concern at this point is his fast breathing and the possibility of getting sick.  I cannot wait until he breaths slower and easier.  When that happens it will be a major milestone in his recovery from prematurity. 

Dave and I will be playing single parents over the next few days.  He and his family went to Bemidji for the 4th and I stayed back with Leo.  Then, on Friday, I will be going to Bemidji for a wedding and Dave will be back here.  It's only been 10 hours and I must admit we made a good team and I can't wait until we can parent together again!  




No comments:

Post a Comment