Saturday, May 11, 2013

Leo's Still Stuffy

Leo is still very congested. He had a rough night and morning as his blocked nose made him very cranky and uncomfortable. The doctor saw him today and she assured me that his lungs sound beautiful and we have to let his body mend itself. It's very stressful. And of course I go through all the "what if" statements I can think of which only adds stress. I continue to remind myself that I need to live in the present and not dwell on the past or try to predict the future. This has proven to be a difficult task for me when it comes to Leo.

He sounded and looked better this evening and was awake. All good signs. We are praying he gets better soon as it scares me, it's no fun for him, and he can't do any feeding until he's better.

He is becoming quite the big boy! He is 4lbs. 10 oz. Getting close to 5 lbs! Which I predict will happen at the end of next week.



2 comments:

  1. Hope he is feeling better soon! Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little man :) xox

    ReplyDelete